|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
لوحة التميّز الشهري (قريباً) |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
قريبا |
قريبا |
قريبا |
قريبا |
قريبا |
![]() |
| آخر 10 مشاركات |
| مختارات |
|
|||||||
| حديث الذاتـ إختلاجات روح تتناثر على بياض الورق ( لكـ وحدكـ بلا ردود ) |
|
|
أدوات الموضوع | انواع عرض الموضوع |
|
|
المشاركة رقم: 21 | |||||||||||||||||||||||
|
كاتب الموضوع :
سلوة الخاطر
المنتدى :
حديث الذاتـ
( Shania Twain Lyrics for the song Nah! ... song here.) I thought I might begin by fillin' you in in case you didn't already know I'll never forget how you got up and left In fact it was downright pretty low There ain't no way I wanna, you know I ain't gonna Take you back, so don't even try You can beg, you can plead you can sweat, you can bleed Too bad I could care if you cry اعتقد ربما يخطر على بالك اني لن انسى كيف قفزت وجمعت حاجاتك وخرجت في الحقيقة انت محق في ذلك الى درجة ضئيلة فليس هناك طريقة تعيدني وانت تدرك ذلك فلا تفكر في الرجوع او ان تترجي او تتوسل او تتعرق او تنزف فالمؤسف اني لم اعد اعبا ببكائك That's it! (That's all!) We had fun! (We had a ball!) It was good while it lasted but now I'm past it (It was sure!) It was sweet! Sure you swept me off my feet I miss you now and then, but would I do it all again Nah هذا كل ما هناك نحن مرحنا وكان رائعا حتى انتهى ولكن الان اصبح ماضى رغم اني متاكدة انه كان جميل ولكن متأكدة اني قطعت الامل في الرجوع صحيح اني اشتاق لك بين الحين والاخر ولكن لن اعود مرة اخرى لالا Chorus: You won't find me Naked and cold justa sittin' on the doctor's table Witin' to be told justa why I'm no longer able To feel my heart beatin' give me a good reason why! I kinda went numb just around about the time you told me You were movin' on, and you said that you were gonna phone me It's been so long, and there ain't nothin' wrong with the line It's too late to regret it, but you're the one who said it We're better off being apart I hate to be a downer, but don't bother comin' 'round here 'Cause I won't have a change of heart لن تجدني عارية في البرد اجلس على طاولة الطبيب اشكو ان قلبي لا يخفق مرة اخرى اعطني سبب جيد لماذا لأقفز فرحا وقتما تقول ساعود او تقول انك سوف تهاتفني واظل انا قلقة على ان ربما يكون الخط متعطل لقد تأخر وقت الانكار خصوصا بعدما قلت من الافضل ان ننفصل أكره ان اكون واطية ألاخلاق واعاملك بالمثل ولكن مهما قلت لن يعيد القلب بعد ان تغير That's it! (That's all!) We had fun! (We had a ball!) It was good while it lasted but now I'm past it (It was sure!) It was sweet! Sure you swept me off my feet I miss you now and then, but would I do it again Nah هذا كل ما هناك نحن مرحنا وكان رائعا حتى انتهى ولكن الان اصبح ماضى رغم اني متاكدة انه كان جميل ولكن متأكدة اني قطعت الامل في الرجوع صحيح اني اشتاق لك بين الحين والاخر ولكن لن اعود مرة اخرى لالا Nah... Well, I hope you learned a lesson, 'cause you'll never be messin' With my head again the way that you did It was never gonna work; you were too much of a jerk I'm finally fed up with it That's it! (That's all!) We had fun! (We had a ball!) It was good while it lasted but now I'm past it (It was sure!) It was sweet! Sure you swept me off my feet I miss you now and then, but would I do it all again Nah حسنا اتمنى ان تكون وعيت الدرس اني لم اعد اشتاقك وانك لم تعد تدير رأسى لن ينفعك فطالما كنت فظا معي جدا وقد سئمت من ذلك هذا هو كل شيء لقد كان حبا جميلا حتى انتهى ولكن اعود مرة اخرى لالا Nah ...
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
| مواقع النشر (المفضلة) |
| الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1) | |
|
|