|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
لوحة التميّز الشهري (قريباً) |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
قريبا |
قريبا |
قريبا |
قريبا |
قريبا |
![]() |
| آخر 10 مشاركات |
| مختارات |
|
|||||||
| منابعـ الهواتفـ الذكية والمحمولة برامج - ثيمات - وسائط - رسائل - نغمات |
![]() |
|
|
أدوات الموضوع | انواع عرض الموضوع |
|
|
المشاركة رقم: 1 | ||||||||||||||||||||||
|
المنتدى :
منابعـ الهواتفـ الذكية والمحمولة
Talking Cat Madam Hello Parents! Want to give pleasure in study to your child? They get bored after some time during studying? Want to teach them alphabets,colours name, shapes and numbers?I will teach them in my Smart class. I will shout on them in case they will not interact with me. I am very funny and well trained teacher. I will show them picture with alphabets, I will show them objects while teaching counting, I will show them colored stars for colors training. I will also teach them beautiful shapes too. |
||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
| مواقع النشر (المفضلة) |
| الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1) | |
| أدوات الموضوع | |
| انواع عرض الموضوع | |
|
|